Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cousin Callie



This is my cousin named Callie. I put this video on my blog because something really bad happened to her. What happened to her is that she got ran over by a car, but in this video it shows she is doing just fine. So please watch this video.


This picture is Callie hugging her baby doll on her second birthday. I am really happy that she survived the horrible tragic thing that happened to her. So thank you for saying all of your prayers. So now Aunt Dana's family is watching her very carefully.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Good job, Dylan! I hope you have a lot of fun blogging! Share it with your friends!

L3TitBL33D said...

It's great to see you care and love Callie so much... Now let's see who you are and shoot some Dylan info our way, like yout sports and recreation hobbies. I hear you've become an excellent athlete. That's awesome boy!! Luv Ya