Monday, April 13, 2009

My Cute and Funny Puppy Dog

As we all know, this dog is my family's dog, right? He likes to play with lazers, flashlights, and really good-sized rocks. He's funny like that.
*
This photo shows my dog named Diego, like in the kids' show Go Diego Go. My mom thought of the name because all of our dogs' names end with an -o. Our dogs have been named Rambo, Cujo, Astro, and now Diego.
*
Well, back to the story. So this is Diego, okay, sleeping with our cat named Gimli. Gimli likes it when Diego licks his itchy fur for him. His name came off of the 3 Lord of the Rings movies, like the Dwarf Gimli. You can tell my mom loves the Lord of the Rings.
*
If you like this blog please leave a message on the comments. I love to get comments. I will try to always write more blogs from now on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

My Dad has a dog that loves rocks too! His dog will make large stacks of rocks in the woods where we take him to play...

Scott and Genevieve said...

Dylan, I love the picture of your dog and cat laying together. So cute!